Thank you for registering for the next Community Showcase in Olds!
If you have any updates or changes to your booking between now and the event, please email email@example.com
Here are a few housekeeping considerations you should know prior to the event:
- The standard issue per registrant is one table and two chairs. If you need more and did not request it in your booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring your own table coverings and displays.
- There is to be NO TAPE used to hang posters on the arena glass. It is difficult for staff to remove after the event. If you have posters or banners to hang, please use alternative means or hang them from the front of your table.
- Be considerate to your neighbours and guests when using indoor pop-up displays and sandwich boards so they do not interfere with the flow of traffic by your table.
- Power: We are looking at ways to bring power to more of the tables going forward. We will keep you posted, and until then, we ask that if you do not need power, please take tables on the inside of the showcase area.
An email will go out in January to remind you that you are booked, another update in June to make sure you are still able to come, and most up-to-the-minute reminder will come in late August.
See you in September!