Thank you for registering for the next Community Showcase in Olds!
If you have any updates or changes to your booking between now and the event, please email email@example.com
Here are a few housekeeping considerations you should know prior to the event:
- The standard issue per registrant is one table and two chairs. If you need more and did not request it in your booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring your own table coverings and displays.
- There is to be NO TAPE used to hang posters on the arena glass. It is difficult for staff to remove after the event. If you have posters or banners to hang, please use alternative means or hang them from the front of your table.
- Be considerate to your neighbours and guests when using indoor pop-up displays and sandwich boards so they do not interfere with the flow of traffic by your table.
- Power: We are looking at ways to bring power to more of the tables going forward. We will keep you posted, and until then, we ask that if you do not need power, you will be assigned tables on the inside of the showcase area.
- The Concession in the main concourse of the Sportplex will be open for food service. We will also be on the look-out for a food truck for outside at the top of the ramp, and/or a food vendor on the Showcase floor.
This map gives a rough initial layout of the tables and is still a draft. It will be updated as registrations are received, and a final map will appear online and in print the week prior to the event.
We will be speaking with the Town about reserving the SOUTH side of the Sportsplex for exhibitor-only parking. This gives you access to the loading ramp so you do not have to navigate stairs with all your materials and supplies. (We will do our best — it is hockey evaluation season too.)
An email will go out before the May long weekend to review all who are booked, another update in June to make sure you are still able to come, and most up-to-the-minute reminders and updates will come in late August.
See you in September!