We love our parks!
Olds features over 100 acres of parks, playgrounds and green spaces. Make sure your children play safely.
- Handicap Access - Horizon School - 5401 53 St
- Centennial - 50 Ave and 53 St
- Hartman Green - 56 Ave and 53 St
- Frank Wong Memorial - Shannon Dr
- Beech Cres - 63 Ave and 53 St
- Craig's Corner Memorial - 48 Ave and Highway 27 (NEW playground equipment 2007)
- Ralph Maybank Memorial - 56 Ave and 50 St
- Richards Cres - Richards Cres
- Neil Leatherdale Park - 54 Ave and 43 St
- Herb Samis Park - 46 St and 50 Ave
- Skateboard Park – 54 Street & Centennial Park (east of Olds Regional Exhibition grounds)
- Splash Park – Centennial Park (east of Olds Regional Exhibition grounds)
- Destiny Place - 2 Destiny Place